This recipe is a super simple, nutrient packed way to boost immunity that you can do from home. This is a great way to still enjoy the ritual of a warming morning drink that doesn’t interrupt natural hormone function & is an easy way to nutrient pack your day with little effort and is super delicious
Being loaded with antioxidants and vitamins, matcha is a simple to prepare way to boost immunity, brain function, support liver & heart function all while being gentle enough on your endocrine system to not damage your hormone function (the way that coffee can)
For our recipe, we have added Beauty Chef’s Immune food powder - A bio-fermented mushroom powder. With zinc and vitamin C, which contribute to immune system function. With Certified Organic shiitake, plus prebiotic green banana starch and probiotics, which contribute to healthy digestion. Over 70% of your immune system lies in the gut.
& Activist Manuka’s 850+ manuka raw Mānuka Honey is full of antibacterial properties and active enzymes straight from Mother Nature for daily immune-support
- 1 tsp pure matcha powder (try to avoid powders that have powdered milk or sugars / sweeteners)
- 1 tsp Beauty Chef’s Immune food powder
- 1 tsp Activist Manuka’s 850+ manuka honey
- 250ml organic nut milk of choice
- Gently heat your nut milk of choice in a small saucepan on a low heat. Careful to be sure the heat is on low so as not to burn the milk or any of the active ingredients within the recipe
- Once milk is starting to warm, add matcha & immune food powder. Stir or whisk in until lumps removed and continue to heat until desired warmth is reached
- In a cup, add manuka honey & warmed matcha milk.
- Stir well and enjoy ☺ I know you will love it!